Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 3
type : Townhome
Sleeps : 10
Area : 2000 sq. ft. sq. ft.
Min-stay : 3–5 nights nights
We have saved you a front row seat for exhilarating mountain and lake activities. Enjoy sunshine, snow, and fresh mountain air. A very short walk to Canyon Lodge gives you access to multiple chair lifts, the ski school, dining, shops, and live entertainment. Or take the Village Gondola or free winter shuttle to the Village without taking a car.
Your large private deck located just off your living room will have a Hot Tub soon. There is a BBQ for relaxing and entertaining. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have implemented enhanced professional commercial standards of care, cleanliness and disinfection to ensure a comfortable stay. This large townhome with 2000 square feet is all yours to enjoy!
Book with confidence – We will refund fully or reschedule if Mammoth restricts travel for your dates.
• Spa on your own private deck
• Outdoor gas grill on private deck
• Spacious over-sized 2 car garage will fit 2 large vehicles
• WiFi and Smart TVs in all the rooms
• Open floor plan on the main level with Stone Fireplace
• Fully equipped Gourmet Kitchen
• Dining area with seating for 8 plus a counter bar close by with seating for 3 more
• Guest room on the main level with 2 double beds and 2 twin bunks above
• King Master 1 with Luxury Walk-in and Separate Deep Soaking Tub
• King Master 2 with Large Walk-in Shower
• Guest Room Bath on Main Level with Deep Soaking Tub/Shower Combination
• Private Laundry with full size washer and dryer
Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring - Mammoth is the perfect getaway for clean mountain air, beautiful mountain scenery, and refreshing days and nights. This Mountainside condo will fulfill all your wishes for the perfect mountain vacation.
Tax ID Registration #9162-0001
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 10
- Guest Bedroom double (2) · twin/ single (2)
- Master 1 king · baby crib
- Master 2 king · sleep sofa /futon
- Bathrooms: 3
- Master 1 Bath toilet
- Master 2 toilet
- Guest Bath
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
ROOM RATES & MIN STAY
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend||Weekly||Min Stay|
|Christmas/New Year 2020 - Dec 18 to Jan 03||$1490||-||-||5 Nights|
|Winter 2021 - Jan 04 to Feb 11||$$775||$$890||-||3 Nights|
|Prersidents Week - Feb 12 to Feb 19||$1475||-||-||4 Nights|
|Spring - Feb 20 to Apr 15||$775||$890||-||3 Nights|
|Summer - Apr 16 to Nov 18||$425||$490||-||3 Nights|
|Winter 2021 - Nov 19 to Dec 16||$650||$695||-||3 Nights|
|Christmas New Year 2021 - Dec 17 to Jan 02||$1490||-||-||5 Nights|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT RENTAL RATES
- Cleaning Fees $310
Note:- The rates above are mentioned for 7 guests, additional guest would be charged $50 per guest. Total guest that we can accommodate is 10.
Owner’s Cancellation Policy: Policy available on Owner’s Agreement or by Contacting us or owner when booking.
The property was great all around - clean, modern w/ new appliances, had everything we need and I highly recommend staying here. It was a very smooth booking process and we would absolutely stay here again.