Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 6.5
type : Estate
Sleeps : 16
Area : 7700 sq. ft. sq. ft.
Min-stay : 5-10 nights nights
Perfect for Large Families and Reunions!
This newer, spectacular 6 Bedroom + Entertainment Bonus Room View estate is one of the largest, most luxurious custom homes on Kauai’s beautiful North Shore. Enjoy panoramic views of the Hanalei Bay, Bali Hai, mountains/waterfalls, sunsets, rainbows & ocean while backing to lush paradise and golf course acres. The home & private lanai’s awesome views are perfect for your family reunion, anniversary, or business retreat or BBQ. Lush colorful Hawaiian plants & fruit trees, plus private extra large covered lanais with your own game/pool table/media room to enjoy! Relax with the sounds of the ocean from Hanalei Bay when surf is up and Kauai’s tropical birds.
You will be amazed at the architecture, floor to high ceiling windows & art upon entering this three story custom built home, ideal for 2 to 3 families with their own kitchens & entertainment bars on each level. There’s even a massage chair for your relaxation!
Location, Location, Location!!! Queen Emma’s Bath only steps away. Approximately 10-20 minute walk or 1 minute drive to beaches at St. Regis, Makai Golf Course, Hanalei Bay Resort Tennis Courts, Princeville Restaurants, Shopping and Entertainment. Kilauea Village, Marine Preserve & Lighthouse, Zip Lining, Hiking & Minature Golf, or Hanalei Bay& Village with a 2 mile crescent boogie board and surfing beach, restaurants, shopping, and fish market are only a 5-10 minute beautiful scenic drive away!
All this plus new luxurious furnishings, appliances, & professional décor! Large HDTV flat panel TVs in all bedrooms, 55 inch TV in Dining Room/Living Room, 50 inch HDTV in Family Room. 9 foot high ceilings and windows in main living areas capturing breathtaking views.
The home’s amenities are found in custom estates selling for millions of dollars or 5-star hotels. Newly built in 2006. Live like millionaires and relax. Top of the line gourmet kitchen and luxury décor in every room!
Imagine 5 private master-sized suites, a bonus room with 6.5 full luxury baths & 7700 sq. feet of luxury home & covered view lanais for your family reunion, small business getaways, or romantic anniversary! Share the cost with 5 couples or 3 families and you will only be paying from $128 per night per room, compared to a 5-star resort at $600 per night per room with these breathtaking views!
* Almost ½ Acre Tropical Landscaped Lot – Backing to Hundreds of Paradise & Golf Course Acres
* 5 large master-sized bedroom suites & office/bedroom and bonus room with 6.5 full custom luxury baths (one wheelchair accessible on Entry Level)
* Living Area – 5181 square feet
* Lanai Areas - 1695 square feet of covered lanais & patio area
* New Regulation Pool Table in Game/Bonus Room
* New 7 Person Hydrotherapy Spa on Garden Lanai
* Sleeps & equipped to dine 8--16 * Bedding Arrangements per Level:
Top Level – 1 King Master with Sitting Area & Office – Sleeps 2
Entry Level – 3 King Master and One Large Suite with 2 double beds & 2 twin bunks, plus office/bedroom Sleeps 14
First Lower Level – 2 Queen Sized Futon Beds in Game/Media Bonus Room Suite – Sleeps 4
* Additional Sleeping – Pack N Play and Twin Sized foam mattresses available with linens can be used in oversized bedrooms, family room or game room for additional sleeping for your children –Sleeps 2
* 350+ thread count linens, luxurious towels, comforters & quilts plus extra fluffy pillows
* Lounging Lanais with Patio Furniture, & BBQ for Casual Lanai or View side dining & Relaxing
* Game Room/Media Room/6th Bedroom with Wet Bar Kitchenette & Microwave + Massage Chair
* 22 Ceiling Fans Throughout to Enhance Tradewind Breezes
* Eight Large 32-50 inch Flat Screen Cable HDTVs in all bedrooms, Kitchen, Family Room, Bonus/Game Room & Laundry Room. Two DVD players in the family room and lower level entertainment room.
* Weber BBQ Grille on View Lanai
* Wireless High Speed Internet Access Throughout Home on All Three Levels
* Separate Office with Desk, High-Speed Internet, and Printer for your Executive Needs
* 2 Fully equipped gourmet kitchens on Level 1 and 2 with Large Refrigerator/Freezers/Dishwashers
* Hair dryers, separate laundry room with washer and dryer and iron/ironing board
* Games for children & regulation pool table * Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Cooler, & Towels, Boogie Boards provided in Garage to Grab for the Beach
* Outdoor shower (hot & cold) upon return from beach.
* Non Smokers Only in Home or Lanais – No Pets
* 2-Car Garage, wide deep driveway with separate 6-car parking
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedrooms: 5
- Sleeps: 16
- Bedroom 1 king
- Bedroom 2 king
- Bedroom 3 king
- Bedroom 4 king
- Bedroom 5 double (2) · bunk bed (2)
- Bedroom 6 queen (2)
- Bedroom 7 sleep sofa /futon
- Bathrooms: 6
- Half Baths: 1
- Bathroom 1 toilet tub shower jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 toilet
- Bathroom 3 toilet shower
- Bathroom 4 toilet
- Bathroom 5 toilet combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 6 toilet combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 7 toilet
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
ROOM RATES & MIN STAY
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend||Weekly||Min Stay|
|Jan - Dec 2020 - Jan 01 to Dec 17||$985||-||-||7 Nights|
|Christmas/New Year 2020 - Dec 18 to Jan 03||$1950||-||-||7 Nights|
Rates exclude the 14.42% Hawaiian Taxes, $1000 departure cleaning/linen/spa service fee due, and $2,000 refundable security deposit. $2,000 reservation deposit due in 7 days with a signed agreement – Remaining Balance Due within 90 Days.
Note: $750 site fee for one dinner event only with written permission up to 20 persons. Call for Details.
This property was perfect for our needs: 5 couples plus several children. Each family had a private bathroom. There were multiple common areas, including large lanais. Kitchen was well equipped--two dishwashers and a large fridge/freezer in the main kitchen. Each of the other two floors had kitchens (no stoves) with fridges, microwaves, and dishwashers. Plenty of good quality towels. We appreciated two washers/dryers. Plenty of beach towels, chairs, etc. Local manager friendly and responsive. Wine fridge was not operating. Great neighborhood for walking/running, and a short drive to beaches and shopping. We'd definitely rent this property again.
Jan 6, 2020
Perfect Christmas Vacay
Nice property. Great location. Lots of space for family, especially when one is in a wheelchair. Accessible roll in shower was nice but a bit small for our needs as our son is a quadriplegic and needs assistance.
Overall, I would recommend this property.
Dec 25, 2019
This is the perfect home for a large family gathering, in a beautiful neighborhood, ideal location, with the best sunset view on the island!
Sep 23, 2019
Excellent for large families.
Aug 2, 2019
The property is beautiful and large enough to give our family plenty of space. The kitchens were well stocked with everything we needed to feed our bunch. We made several visits to Queen's Bath which was almost next door - no parking required! Providing beach towels, boogie boards, chairs, umbrellas etc. is a big plus. As a woman of 'a certain age' I did miss air conditioning, but the ceiling fans throughout really helped.
Jul 23, 2019
Hawaii Five OH
This was a wonderful property for our family of 11. Plenty of beds so the older grandchildren did not need to share. (important to 20 and 18 year old) The view is amazing! Several days we saw rainbows and sunsets from our lanai. The kitchen is really well stocked (2 dishwashers) It was great to have a good supply of beach towels and other beach items. We had a pool tournament organized by the 10 year old. Being able to walk to Queen's Bath was a plus since there is VERY little parking.
The week we were there was very hot so air conditioned bedrooms would have been nice, but the many fans helped a lot. This house is in a very nice neighborhood. i think anyone with a large group would enjoy this house.
Jul 24, 2019
Room with a View
Our stay was fantastic. The home is very well-equipped, provides ample space for adults and kids, and is in a prime location for easy access to the north shore activities. Gorgeous view of golf course and Hanalei Bay. Highly recommend it for large groups.
Jun 27, 2019
Spacious home in beautiful and great location
This house was great for our family vacatuon! Easily housed 14 of us with kids (they loved the bunk beds) Views were AMAZING! Close to some great beaches and the little store down the road was great. So impresssed with ALL of the rooms but the master “sweet” was so AMAZING! The whole family said it was the best trip!
Apr 9, 2019
Best views ever! Beautiful from every direction! Beautiful and comfortable interior! Sooooo happy!
The house was perfect for our family trip. It was spacious enough for everyone to have their own bed and bath. We loved the pool table and hot tub and the kitchen was fully stocked for cooking. The views were amazing and location couldn't be better! Thank you!
Mar 20, 2019
Great house in a great location!
It was a fantastic property I brought guests from our golf club they loved it